Sit back, watch the harbour pass by and enjoy a 45-minute guided tour. see the views of our city from the waterside. Learn about the history and Coast Salish people and more!
VICTORIA HARBOUR LIGHTS
- Youth (13 to 17)
- Child (12 and under)
- Infants (2 and under)
Victoria Harbour Lights – A Winter Dream
Can you hear that?
A winter wind is blowing in
sparkling lights and holiday magic…
We invite you to share the joy and magic of your holiday season with us. Come aboard for a very special story of family, friendships and the generous spirit of the holiday season.
Exclusive to Victoria Harbour Ferry, our 45-minute narrated upper harbour voyage tells the story of a child’s Winter Dream with 3-dimensional projected animations and sound-reactive lighting installations. Our story inspires warm thoughts of the people we treasure, reminding us that this time of year is meant to be shared with those that we love.
The Ralmax Group of Companies, owners of Victoria Harbour Ferry, invite you to see Victoria from a different viewpoint – to look from the water to the land.
Our thanks to Limbic Media for their beautiful story-telling and light creations, and to PaintScaping for bringing their internationally acclaimed 3-D light mapping from Los Angeles to Victoria Harbour.
Do the stars shine a little brighter this time of year? We think so.
There is something about the long nights and cold weather that inspires us to find ways to come together. This tour is the perfect way to share the gift of time.
- The audio and story narrative are heard only on the Harbour Ferry boats.
- Please use caution when arriving as the docks may be slippery.
- Although the boats are heated, please dress for the weather.
- There are no washroom facilities on board.
- Vessels are not wheelchair accessible, however, people with walking aids can be accommodated. If you are not able to board on your own, you must have an attendant who can help you.
- The ferry boats carry 12 passengers. The Lynda Mae, which sails on the hour, carries 35 passengers.
- Questions? Please call us at (250) 708-0201 or [email protected].
Tickets + Departure
- Tickets must be booked ahead either online or by phone.
- Sailing times are available when booking your tour.
- Tours depart from the Empress Dock on the Inner Harbour Causeway (across from Empress Hotel).