A Unique Experience!
The Pickle Pub Crawl (PPC) is happening now!
The timeslots provided allow of 10 people to pick up their wristbands at our dock every half hour. Tickets for the Pickle Pub Crawl are only available for purchase online.
Before you purchase your tickets, please read the instructions provided and follow the process outlined below. You'll be glad you did!
Step 1: Read all the information provided in the Pickle Pub Crawl section - This information will come in very handy when you are out and about!
Step 2: Click the "BUY NOW" button above to purchase tickets.
Step 3: Read all information provided carefully, then select your PPC day.
Step 4: Select a time on your PPC day, to pick up your wristbands.
Step 5: Input your personal information.
Step 6: Tell us how you heard about us.
Step 7: Enter your credit card information.
Step 8: Read and click the "I have read and agree with the Policy and Terms."
Step 9: Your transaction is now complete. You are now booked to pick up your wristbands on the day of your PPC Crawl.
Step 10: Call any of the 12 participating pubs to let them know you are coming. Most pubs don't take reservations but they appreciate the notice.
Your ticket/wristband includes 4 hops on a H2O taxi and 1 free appetizer plate for each group of 4, at all participating pubs.
The pub crawl works best with 4 or more people as each group of 4, will receive 1 free appetizer plate to share.
If you have 8 people participating in your pub crawl, you will receive 2 free appetizers.
Once you have completed your 4 hops, you can finish the night off on foot.
The Ferry stops that are serviced are as follows: Empress Dock, Coast Hotel, Delta Ocean Pointe and Old Town.
WHERE: Pick up your wristbands at the Causeway Floats (across from the Empress Hotel)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - When booking online you will be asked to confirm that you have read the all the instructions for the PPC
1. You MUST be at least 19 years of age to purchase tickets and to participate
2. Your wristbands & tickets are valid for the day of your Pickle Pub Crawl only
3. Overcrowding of our docks can happen periodically throughout the day. Pub crawls are not hosted on seperate boats. You will be riding alongside other passengers. To discourage overcrowding, we space out the PPC bookings - 10 people every 30 minutes. Side note - If you come across a large gathering at the dock, feel free to visit another venue that is walkable.
4. When purchasing your tickets online, you are able to select the time to pick up your wristbands. At the time of pick up, you can choose to start your pub crawl immediately or later that day. Pickle Pub wristbands are only valid on your selected day at the time of purchase
5. Our H2O Taxi service ends at dusk. Check with our dock staff to ensure you know what time we will be off the water. Be mindful and give yourself enough time to take your ferry hops.
7. After you purchase your tickets online, you will receive an email with your ticket. Please hold on to your ticket as you will need it to get on the ferry each time. If you are not printing your ticket, your ride can be validated from your cell phone
8. Pickle Pub Crawl wristbands DO NOT guarantee you a seat in the pubs. You may have to wait to be seated at all the venues if seating is not available, but to keep the party going, you have the option of visiting any of the other pubs.
9. You can call the venues ahead of time, you may not be able to make a reservation but you can let them know you are coming. This is especially important for large groups.
10. Wait times for the ferries can sometimes be more than 45 minutes - please be aware that we operate on a leisure service schedule. This is especially important for large groups
11. Wait times will vary at each pub you visit. This is especially important for large group
12. One restaurant bill per group.
13. Please be on the dock when you are ready to call for your pick up. Please call our dispatcher from the dock. Each dock is marked with our phone number: 250-514-9794
14. We reserve the right to limit the amount of tickets sold on each day.
15. No Refunds.