Step back in time hundreds of years. Ride in an all-electric beautifully appointed custom vessel with zero emissions. This is a unique guided tour featuring historic neighborhoods, working shipyards and more! Given the length of time and absence of washroom on board, this tour is best suited for Adults.
PICKLE PUB CRAWL
- Adult Aged 19+ Monday - Thursday
- Adult Aged 19+ Friday - Sunday
Pub Crawl in Victoria, BC
Let a ferry captain be your designated driver as you experience Victoria’s best pubs! The pub crawl is designed for groups of four people. Choose your pub crawl start time and then catch a ferry from one stop to the next. Make your night out one to remember! Scroll down to see the list of partnered establishments.
The Pickle Pub Crawl Includes:
- Up to Four hops on the Water Taxi
- Each group of four will receive one appetizer with the purchase of beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic, at each of the participating venues.
- Groups of less than four are still welcome but will not receive a complimentary appetizer at each stop.
- Your Pickle Pub Crawl wristbands are valid at any of the venues until their closing time (please visit their websites for the most up-to-date hours).
- Check-in for Pickle Pub Crawl is at the Empress Dock. Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your boarding time.
- Wristbands do not guarantee seating in the venues, and we highly recommended calling ahead to each venue selected, especially if you are a larger group.
- Reservations are strongly encouraged for larger groups
- Please use the QR code posted on our docks for pick-up to your next pub destination. Order your ride when you are on the dock waiting to go to your next destination.
- Please confirm operating hours with pubs prior to your visit. During peak season some operating hours may vary based on private events, etc.
What to Bring
- Government-issued ID (must be 19+)
- Confirmation email either printed or displayed on your phone to show the ferry captain when picking up your wristband at check-in.
- Camera to capture the memories!
Water Taxi Availability
Water taxis are available for pub crawl hops at the Empress Dock, Coast Hotel, Fisherman’s Wharf, Delta Ocean Pointe, China Town, Old Town, Fish Blue Fish and Harbour Air. Water taxis run from 10:00am – 8:00pm.
Last call for water taxi is 30 minutes prior to end of water taxi service.
Your Pickle Pub Crawl wristbands are valid at any of the venues until their closing time. You can choose to walk, ride or land taxi to any of our Pickle Pub Crawl venues after the water taxis are closed for the evening.
We accept walk-in bookings! Please come to our waterfront kiosk located at the Empress Dock and our friendly staff will let you know when the next availability is.
WHERE YOU WILL BE VISITING
Establishment Address and Phone Number Appetizer Bard and Banker 1022 Government Street
Onion rings 10 Acres Commons 620 Humboldt Street
Sushi Irish Times 1200 Government Street
Poutine CRAFT Beer Market 450 Swift Street
Cauliflower Bites Belleville’s 427 Belleville Street
Samosas Swans 506 Pandora Street
Bruschetta Milestones 812 Wharf Street
Spinach and artichoke dip Lure Delta Ocean Pointe Hotel
Crispy garlic parmesan wings w/ garlic aioli, pesto and lemon Pirate Pizza Fisherman’s Wharf Street
Small classic pizza or potato wedges Tug Eatery 407 Swift Street
Chips and house made guacamole Friends of Dorthy Lounge 537 Johnson Street
Cauliflower bites Lido Bistro 1234 Wharf Street
East coast garlic fingers Flying Otter 950.Wharf Street
Catch a ride at the Empress Dock, Coast Hotel, Fisherman’s Wharf, Delta Ocean Pointe, China Town, Old Town, Red Fish Blue Fish and Harbour Air. Finish the night on foot once you have completed your four hops.
A great city is a city that works together, and partnerships are at the heart of what we do. We work closely with the best pubs and venues in Victoria to bring you the ultimate Pub Crawl.
Find answers to our most frequently asked questions. Still have questions? Our friendly staff are always happy to help! Give us a call at 250-708-0201, send a quick email to [email protected] or better yet— stop by the dock and have a chat!