Step back in time a hundred years. Ride in an all-electric boat… zero emissions… quiet and beautifully appoint custom vessel. This is a unique guided tour featuring historic neighborhoods, working shipyards and more! This tour is best suited for Adults.
PICKLE PUB CRAWL
- Person Ages 19+ With Valid ID
Pub Crawl in Victoria, BC
Let a ferry captain be your designated driver as you experience Victoria’s best pubs! The pub crawl is designed for groups of four people. Choose your pub crawl start time and then catch a ferry from one stop to the next. Make your night out one to remember!
Experience these outstanding pubs and bars!
- Milestones Grill & Bar
- Bellevilles’ Watering Hole & Diner
- LURE Restaurant & Bar
- Lido (closed on Mondays)
- Pirate Pizza (Fisherman’s Wharf)
- Swans Pub (closed on Mondays)
- Bard and Banker
- Irish Times
- Browns Crafthouse Vic West
- Moon Under Water
The Pickle Pub Crawl Includes:
- Four hops on the Water Taxi
- Each group of four will receive one appetizer with the purchase of beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic, at each of the participating venues.
- Groups of less than four are still welcome but will not receive a complimentary appetizer at each stop.
- Your Pickle Pub Crawl wristbands are valid at any of the venues until their closing time (please visit their websites for the most up-to-date hours).
- Check-in for Pickle Pub Crawl is at the Empress Dock. Please note that you will be using water taxi boats not tour boats which means your start time may be delayed based on taxi availability. Arrive early if you are concerned for timing!
- Wristbands do not guarantee seating in the venues, and we highly recommended calling ahead.
- Water Taxi availability changes seasonally; please make note of the above availability times.
- Please use the QR code posted on our docks or call (250) 514-9794 for pick-up to your next pub destination. Call when you are on the dock waiting to go to your next destination.
- Please confirm operating hours with pubs prior to your visit. During peak season some operating hours may vary based on private events, etc.
- Reservations are strongly encouraged for larger groups
What to Bring
- Government-issued ID (must be 19+)
- Proof of Vaccination may be required to access licensed restaurants and restaurants that offer table service
- Confirmation email either printed or displayed on your phone to show the ferry captain at each hop
- Camera to capture the memories!
Water Taxi Availability
Water taxis are available for pub crawl hops at the Empress Dock, Coast Hotel, Delta Ocean Pointe and Old Town.
Last call for water taxi is 30 minutes prior to closing. Hours may vary based on season. Unsure? Ask your captain!
Your Pickle Pub Crawl wristbands are valid at any of the venues until their closing time. You can choose to walk, ride or land taxi to any of our Pickle Pub Crawl venues after the water taxis are closed for the evening.
We accept walk-in bookings! Please come to our waterfront kiosk located at the Empress Dock and our friendly staff will let you know when the next availability is.
PUBS & BARS
BELLEVILLE’S WATERING HOLE & DINER
427 Belleville St
MILESTONES BAR & GRILL
812 Wharf St
LURE RESTAURANT & BAR
100 Harbour Rd
Waterside & Harbour Level, 1234 Wharf St
1601 Store St
1200 Government St,
BARD AND BANKER
1022 Government St
MOON UNDER WATER
350 Bay St
BROWNS CRAFT HOUSE
184 Wilson St #100 (located in Westside Village Shopping Centre)
PIRATE PIZZA CO.
Fisherman’s Wharf, 1 Dallas Rd C1
Catch a ride at the Empress Dock, Coast Hotel, Delta Ocean Pointe and Old Town. Finish the night on foot once you have completed your four hops.
A great city is a city that works together, and partnerships are at the heart of what we do. We work closely with the best pubs and venues in Victoria to bring you the ultimate Pub Crawl.
Find answers to our most frequently asked questions. Still have questions? Our friendly staff are always happy to help! Give us a call, send a quick email or better yet— stop by the dock and have a chat!