Step back in time a hundred years. Ride in an all-electric boat… zero emissions… quiet and beautifully appoint custom vessel. This is a unique guided tour featuring historic neighborhoods, working shipyards and more!
- Person Ages 19+ With Valid ID
Pub Crawl in Victoria, BC
Let a ferry captain be your designated driver as you experience Victoria’s best pubs! The pub crawl is designed for groups of four people. Choose your pub crawl start time and then catch a ferry from one stop to the next. Make your night out one to remember!
Experience these outstanding pubs and bars!
- Milestones Grill & Bar
- Canoe Brew Pub
- Bellevilles’ Watering Hole & Diner
- LURE Restaurant & Bar
- Lido Waterfront Bar & Bistro (CLOSED ON SUNDAYS)
The Pickle Pub Crawl Includes:
- Four hops on the Water Taxi
- Each group of four will receive one appetizer with the purchase of beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic, at each of the participating venues.
- Groups of less than four are still welcome but will not receive a complimentary appetizer at each stop.
- Check-in for Pickle Pub Crawl is at the Empress Dock. Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your booking.
- Wristbands do not guarantee seating in the venues, and we highly recommended calling ahead.
- Water Taxi availability changes seasonally; please make note of the above availability times.
- Please call (250) 514-9794 for pick-up to your next pub destination. Call when you are on the dock waiting to go to your next destination.
What to Bring
- Government-issued ID (must be 19+)
- Proof of Vaccination (required to access licensed restaurants and restaurants that offer table service. Starting September 13, you must have at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. By October 24, you must be fully vaccinated. The requirement is in place until January 31, 2022 and could be extended).
- Confirmation email either printed or displayed on your phone to show the ferry captain at each hop
- Camera to capture the memories!
Water Taxi Availability
Water taxis are available for pub crawl hops at the Empress Dock, Coast Hotel, Delta Ocean Pointe and Old Town.
Last call for water taxi is 30 minutes prior to closing. Hours may vary based on season. Unsure? Ask your captain!
Your Pickle Pub Crawl wristbands are valid at any of the venues until their closing time. You can choose to walk, ride or land taxi to any of our Pickle Pub Crawl venues after the water taxis are closed for the evening.
We accept walk-in bookings! Please come to our waterfront kiosk located at the Empress Dock and our friendly staff will let you know when the next availability is.
PUBS & BARS
BELLEVILLE’S WATERING HOLE & DINER
427 Belleville St
450 Swift St
MILESTONES BAR & GRILL
812 Wharf St
LIDO WATERFRONT BISTRO & BAR (CLOSED ON SUNDAYS)
Waterside & Harbour Level, 1234 Wharf St
LURE RESTAURANT & BAR
100 Harbour Rd
Catch a ride at the Empress Dock, Coast Hotel, Delta Ocean Pointe and Old Town. Finish the night on foot once you have completed your four hops.
A great city is a city that works together, and partnerships are at the heart of what we do. We work closely with the best pubs and venues in Victoria to bring you the ultimate Pub Crawl.
Find answers to our most frequently asked questions. Still have questions? Our friendly staff are always happy to help! Give us a call, send a quick email or better yet— stop by the dock and have a chat!